HOW MANY TOURNAMENTS DO WE PLAY?
We play 1 tournament a month guaranteed. Of course this depends on the parents and their Head Coach. Our teams that show fight and chemistry will be guaranteed to play in all Perfect Game, Prospect Wire, Junior Olympics (JO's) and possibly the Marucci World Series tournaments each year. All teams can play up to 2 tourneys a month. Local tournaments and leagues for our younger development teams are available.
Wondering where we practice?
- Marley Park (15210 W. Sweetwater Ave. Surprise)
- All Surprise Fields and El Mirage Fields
- Gateway Park (10100 N. El Mirage Rd.)
- Its All In The Game Batting Cages (7797 W. Paradise Ln. Peoria)
- PLEASE NOTE: we practice twice a week normally between 5:00 p.m. -10:00 p.m.
- Milwaukee Brewers Spring Training Complex occasionally (Maryvale)
- Sometimes we have to go outside of our area. Fields get scarce when little league begins.
How do we run practice?
Head Coach runs his team. Parents are allowed to volunteer as long as it's approved by our staff. Practice is 2X per month at minimum 1X per week. At our practices, everyone is moving, all the time. We rotate in groups to make sure everyone gets the work they need, and to make sure our players go home better every practice. We have a coach that specializes in almost every position to ensure they get all the information they need. There's never a limit. Everyone can get better.
- 8U Baseball
- 9U Baseball
- 10U Baseball
- 11U Baseball
- 12U Baseball
- 13U Baseball
- 14U Baseball
- 15U Baseball
- 16U Baseball
- 17U Baseball
- 18U Baseball